SRB250 P25 Rapid Deployment Repeater
The Simoco SRB250 is a transportable rapid deployment repeater that is designed to provide radio coverage to a critical incident, emergency situation or extends existing Public Safety systems, either analogue or APCO Digital P25. It provides deployable “on demand” coverage for vehicle and portable radio users in VHF or UHF. It is an ideal solution to keep public safety and government agencies connected.
SDB680 DMR Base Station
The SDB680 DMR base station delivers 6.25 kHz equivalent digital communications at 50 Watt transmit power with 100% transmit duty cycle. Exploiting Simoco’s experience in radio infrastructure, SDB680 can be interconnected over an IP backhaul to form wide area radio systems without any additional or centralised switching components.
- Full standards compliance ensures terminal supplier choice and avoids proprietary lock-in
- 50 Watt Transmit Power mitigates combiner losses and provides a like-for-like replacement when migrating to digital
- Continuous Duty cycle at full power for Tier III trunked radio systems and high availability Tier II radio networks
- Automatic analogue/DMR Tier II switching for seamless digital migration
SB2025NT-C Compact P25 Base Station
The SB2025NT-C Base Station offers market leading dual mode P25 conventional and analogue performance in a robust, reliable yet compact 2U form factor. Designed and built to exceed industry standards, this base station features a digital fixed station interface (DFSI) enabling economic deployment and simple remote management.
Performance & Reliability
The combination of advanced component surface mount technology, rugged machined module casing and optimised PA heatsink, ensures that the SB2025NT-C base station offers outstanding performance and reliability under the harshest conditions.
The sensitive receiver features a wide switching bandwidth while maintaining good blocking, intermodulation and adjacent channel performance. The broadcast transmitter exciter module has very low spurious emission levels, and is followed by an efficient RF power amplifier.
- Wide range of frequency bands available
- Individual channel programmable parameters, including: frequency, power, NAC/TGID, RF mode and channel bandwidth
- Optional feature upgrades available using software keys
- Easy to deploy base station with intuitive set up and simple remote management
SB2025NT-T/N P25 Simulcast/Voting Base Station Repeater
The SB2025NT-T/N Simulcast Base Station offers market leading P25 performance in a robust, reliable yet compact 2U form factor. Designed and built to exceed industry standards, the SB2025NT-T/N is a spectrum efficient solution, perfectly suited to wide areas of coverage.
Building on the plug and play principles of analogue Dalman simulcast systems, SB2025NT-T/N integrated simulcast and voting controller offers enhanced resilience and full remote management of base station networks, while interfacing in a cost effective, compact component based P25 system.
- Simulcast technology synchronises duplicated channels in a wide area network to avoid interference between adjacent radio sites.
- Digital VoIP signals are better defined and more consistent than their analogue counterparts, enabling the synchronisation task to be ‘processor controlled’.
- SB2025NT-T/N incorporates an RSSI voter which can operate in talk through mode with simulcast transmit.
- Easy to deploy base station, with intuitive set up and simple remote management.